Read Before Purchase?¨ºo
- Tired of the old standard gray color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
- They are full set buttons for NS Switch Joy Con without any electronic parts. The console, Joycon, housing shell and thumbsticks are not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Joycon to replace the original buttons. Requires customer with moderate electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "mD7dCvbr5EM". If you have any questions about the installation process, please feel free to ask us.
- Installation difficulty: High
- Time spent: 3 hours or more
- Patience needed: High
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- When you are reassembling the Joy-cons you must be conscious of how tight you are tightening the screws as that will affect how your buttons to press.
- When removing the Joy-con outer screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 4 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- There are multiple very delicate ribbon cables that need to be removed and reattached.
- Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all times to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
- Note that the ZR and ZL on the Joy-cons are spring loaded so be careful when opening.
- Ideal replacement for your broken or sticky Joycon buttons.
- Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of premium ABS material, durable and practical.
- Work exactly like Switch original buttons.
- The matte transparent clear green color looks amazing.
- 1x A/B/X/Y buttons
- 1x Direction buttons
- 1x L button
- 1x R button
- 1x ZL button
- 1x ZR button
- 2x SL buttons
- 2x SR buttons
- 1x PH00 screwdriver
- 1x Y00 screwdriver
- 33x Screws
- 6x Springs
The console, Joycon, housing shell and thumbsticks are not included.