- Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Pro controller.
- Please don?¡¥t wrongly think they are Switch Pro controllers. Actually they are front back housing and handles for Nintendo Switch Pro controller. The controller, buttons and other parts are not included.
- Required customers to take apart the controller to replace your original shell; Required customers handy with controller installations; Get installation video guide on Youtube by searching "ExtremeRate Replace The Full Shell for Switch Pro Controller Guide" or "nrp3riEt7aA".
- Totally upgrade your Switch Pro to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- The texture is not a rubberized finish. Instead, it is semi-slick, matte soft plastic.
- More comfortable and feels better in hands than the stock shell.
Made of durable solid plastic; The matte housing looks great; Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels silky; Anti slip, sweat free for a long period game playing.
- Installation difficulty: Medium
- Time spent: 1 hour or less
- Patience needed: Medium
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Use a tweezer to remove and reattach the ribbon cable. Be careful when connecting the ribbon cable to the circuit board, it is very sensitive.
- The initial two handle screws strip easily. Be careful and don?¡¥t over tighten any screws.
- 1* White faceplate
- 1* White backplate
- 1* Mint green left handle grip
- 1* Heaven blue right handle grip
- 1* 2MM Philips screwdriver
- 25* Screws
Note: The controller and other parts are not included!