Read Before Purchase:
- Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Dock.
- Please don’t wrongly think this is Switch Dock. Actually this is a replacement faceplate for Nintendo Switch Dock. The Dock and other parts are not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Dock to replace the original shell. Requires customer with moderate electronic installation experience. Get installation video guide on YouTube by searching "Switch Dock Faceplate eXtremeRate" or "mxqIfSmAm7M".
- The shell is clear but not 100% transparent.
- Installation difficulty: Medium
- Time spent: 1 hour or less
- Patience needed: Medium
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- When removing the Dock back screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 8 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- Use a tweezer to remove and reattach the ribbon cable.
- When removing the PC board, be careful and gently pull the two black buckles to the left and slowly remove it.
- When unplugging the white slot（battery connector）, please do not pull the red and black wires directly. It is recommended to loosen it with a tweezer and then unplug it.
- Totally upgrade your Switch Dock to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- The matte transparent clear color looks amazing.
- 1* Faceplate shell for Nintendo Switch Dock
- 1* PH00 screwdriver
- 1* Y00 screwdriver
- 16* Spare screws
The Dock and other parts are not included!