Read Before Purchase:
- Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Dock.
- Please don??£¤t wrongly think this is NS Switch Charging Dock. Actually this is a replacement faceplate for NS Switch Charging Dock. The Dock and other parts are not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Dock to replace the original shell. Requires customer with moderate electronic installation experience. Get installation video guide on YouTube by searching "mxqIfSmAm7M".
- Installation difficulty: Medium
- Time spent: 1 hour or less
- Patience needed: Medium
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- When removing the Dock back screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 8 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- Use a tweezer to remove and reattach the ribbon cable.
- When removing the PC board, be careful and gently pull the two black buckles to the left and slowly remove it.
- When unplugging the white slot??battery connector?¨º?, please do not pull the red and black wires directly. It is recommended to loosen it with tweezers and then remove it.
- Totally upgrade your Switch Dock to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- The texture is not a rubberized finish. Instead, it is semi-slick, matte soft plastic.
- More comfortable and feels better in hands than the stock shell.
- The matte mint green color looks great; Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels silky; Anti slip, sweat free for a long period game playing.
- 1* Faceplate shell for NS Switch Dock
- 1* PH00 screwdriver
- 1* Y00 screwdriver
- 16* Spare screws
The Dock and other parts are not included!