Read Before Purchase:
- Tired of your boring standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Pro controller.
- Please don’t wrongly think they are Nintendo Switch Pro controllers. Actually they are full set buttons for Nintendo Switch Pro controller. The controller, shell and other parts are not included.
- Required customers to take apart the controller to replace your original buttons; Required customers handy with controller installation; Get installation video guide on Youtube by searching "ExtremeRate Switch Pro Buttons Guide" or "hzpG7-VMiI0".
- Installation difficulty: Medium
- Time spent: 1 hour or less
- Patience needed: Medium
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Use a tweezer to remove and reattach the ribbon cable.
- Be careful when connecting the ribbon cable to the circuit board, it is very sensitive.
- The initial two handle screws strip easily. Be careful and don’t over tighten any screws.
- When installing the ZR button and ZL button, be carefully to pull out the iron shaft with the tweezers, and don’t forget to put them back after replacing the buttons.
- Ideal replacement for your broken or sticky Switch Pro buttons.
- Totally upgrade your Switch Pro to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- Wood Grain glossy vibrant color. When you look at these buttons from different perspectives.
- 1* ZR button
- 1* ZL button
- 1* R button
- 1* L button
- 1* A/B/X/Y buttons
- 1* D-pad
- 1* 2MM Philips screwdriver
- 25* Screws
The controller shell and other parts are not included!