- Tired of the old standard gray color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
- They are full set buttons for NS Switch JoyCon & OLED JoyCon without any electronic parts. The console, Joycon, housing shell and thumbsticks are not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Joycon to replace the original buttons. Requires customer with moderate electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "o8QPB2uTbHk".
- Installation difficulty: High
- Time spent: 3 hour or more
- Patience needed: High
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- When you are reassembling the Joy-cons you must be conscious of how tight you are tightening the screws as that will affect how your buttons to press.
- When removing the Joy-con outer screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 4 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- There are multiple very delicate ribbon cables that need to be removed and reattached.
- Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all times to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
- Note that the ZR and ZL on the Joy-cons are spring loaded so be careful when opening.
- Ideal replacement for your broken or sticky Joycon buttons.
- Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of premium ABS material, durable and practical.
- Work exactly like Switch original buttons.
- The metallic chrome shiny color looks amazing; Would be awesome if you combine it with our Switch housing shell.
1x L button
1x R button
1x A/B/X/Y buttons
1x Direction buttons
2x SL buttons
2x SR buttons
1x ZL button
1x ZR button
1x PH00 screwdriver
1x Y00 screwdriver
Note: The console, Joycon, housing shell and thumbsticks are not included.