Prepared for e-Sport Tournaments:
- The UPGRADED remap kit (DAWN 2.0) for PS4 controller is finally here!
- With the latest DWAN 2.0 remap kit, the 15 function buttons of the PS4 controller can not only be remapped to the 2 paddle buttons, but the L2 and R2 buttons also have a new FlashShot trigger shot function.
- Shoot faster, great assistant for SGL players！
- The eXtremeRate DAWN 2.0 Remap Kit is an evolutionary remap kit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing PS4 controller.
- With this newest remap kit, you can easily turn your existing PS4 controller (JDM-04 & JDM-05) into a professional e-Sport gamepad with an additional 2 remappable remap buttons and trigger stop mechanism.
- This remap custom solution gives you a competitive edge in Online Gaming and Tournaments, and totally legal.
- The back button has two shapes to choose from, round and irregular, you can install it according to your preferences.
- You can remap 15 buttons to the 2 additional back buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.
- It’s a huge advantage for you because you don’t need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like face buttons during a fast FPS or shooter games.
- Besides, we added FlashShot trigger stop function for L2 and R2 buttons, which will make the trigger more quicker and efficient.
- ONLY compatible with JDM-040/JDM-050/JDM-055 PS4 controller.
- Controller NOT included.
- You need to take apart your controller for installation, the basic hand-on skills required.
- The racing game only works on long trip type.
- The installation of DAWN 2.0 Remap Kit is easy, soldering optional.
- Most of the other solutions on the market are using hot melt glue to set the additional 2 buttons on the back shell.
- With the DAWN 2.0 Remap Kit, what you need to do is simply set the buttons by screws.
- If you don’t need the L3, R3 and touchpad button can be remapped, soldering is not necessary.
- FPC board needs to be fixed with double-sided tape.
- The contact points on the motherboard, the FPC cable and the soft cable on the middle frame need be aligned.
- Please pay attention to distinguish the left and right of the trigger stop during installing the FlashShock Trigger Stop buttons.
- Get installation video guide on YouTube by searching “eXtremeRate PS4 DAWN 2.0 Remap Guide" or “lNIMR9j_cTQ”.
- If you have any problems during the installation process, please feel free to send us a message.
- eXtremeRate innovated 2 types of operation to enter buttons programming type: touch control and buttons combination.
- If you are worried about accidentally touching the touch sensor during the game, you can cut down the whole foil wire of touch control.
- You can activate the remap program during the game and assign maximum 15 buttons (X, O, Triangle, Square, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, L3, R3 and Touchpad Button ) to the back buttons.
- Kindly note that a back button can only remap one function button, one function button can be remapped to several back buttons.
- 1* DAWN 2.0 Remap Part
- 1* Re-designed PS4 Back Shell
- 2* Back Buttons
- 2* Trigger Stop Buttons
- 1* Prying Tool
- 1* PH00 Screw Driver
- 16* Screws
- 1* Spare Parts Pack
- 1* User Manual
The controller and other parts are not included.