Samsung TS-H943, Versions MS25, MS28 etc
Hitachi GDR-3120L, Versions 46DH, 47DG, 47DJ, 59DJ, 78FK, 79FK etc
And BENQ VAD6038
DVD DRIVE BELT INSTALLATION INSTR
UCTIONS WITHOUT CONSOLE DISASSEMBLY
Our Red Ring Repair e-manual is provided so you can open the entire console to do the repair with our open tool set, or follow the simple instructions here...
Narrow/long screwdriver, such as mini-phillips or precision type screwdriver
Flashlight or strong light-source
4x Square Drive Belts
7 SIMPLE STEPS:
1. Remove the faceplate by pulling out on the right side, where the USB connections are. (If the console is upright vertical position, pull up from the bottom side.)
2. Eject the DVD drive.
3. Disconnect the power cable from the back of the console to keep it off.
4. Shine the light into the DVD drive to find the belt.
5. Take the tweezers and tightly squeeze the belt, and then remove it from the pulley carefully. Be mindful not to drop the belt inside the XBOX, or you may have to take it apart to get it out.
6. Put the new belt on by placing it around the large pulley first, and then stretching it over the smaller pulley. Again, be careful not to drop the new belt inside.
7. Installation is now complete. Test and put faceplace and power cable back on.